We're seeking a graphic artist to create marketing materials for the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center's Child Safety Awareness Program.
Projects may include:
- Designing "backpack tags" featuring key safety tips that can be distributed to students enrolled in Child Safety Awareness classes.
- Designing a character/mascot to represent the CSA program. We currently borrow characters from Partners in Prevention, one of our colleagues in the field but...we'd like our own! See the photo in this post to view the characters "Nono, Telli, and Awai" or visit the Partners in Prevention Wesite: https://partnersinprevention.org/safety-awareness-education/safety-awareness-education-for-children/
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
About Child Safety Awareness
Child Safety Awareness educates thousands of San Francisco school children each year through its age-appropriate, culturally diverse curriculum that focuses on personal safety awareness, assertiveness training, environmental safety knowledge and support system development. Child Safety Awareness training is provided through a series of four ½-hour classroom meetings with students. The training is provided free of charge to San Francisco Unified School District classrooms (via foundation grants) and is available for a modest fee to any private school operating in San Francisco. The Child Safety Awareness Program is available in English, Spanish and Mandarin. For more info, visit sfcapc.org.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment