- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
MRS is always looking for parishes, mosques, synagogues, and other community groups to sponsor families arriving to Louisville. There are different levels of sponsorship. You can do as much or as little of the following as your group would like:
- Set up the apartment of an incoming refugee family - you can provide your own donations or just set up the apartment using MRS’ donations
- Purchase groceries for family before arrival
- Welcome the family at the airport
- Provide transportation to family members to the following week’s orientation (always very needed!!)
- Become a mentor to the family by inviting members to events or taking them to the park, library, showing the family around their neighborhood
We'll work with your schedule.
2220 W Market StLouisville, KY 40212
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- If becoming a mentor, must complete Safe Environment Training