Youth experiencing homelessness often go without regular, healthy meals. The Link is looking for a volunteer group to cook for the youth and package meals into individuals servings. We are open to recipe ideas, but we can provide suggestions! Groups have prepared breakfast burritos, lasagna, chili, and crock pot meals in the past.
The Link is able to provide a large kitchen if a group does not have a space to use. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the ingredients.
This is a great opportunity for groups, families, and people looking for a flexible volunteer opporutnity.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours
- Painting an Office
- Adopt a food pantry
- Event Committee Member
- Drop-In Greeter at C.O.R.E
- Frozen Meals for Youth...
- Giftlink Holiday Drive
- November 28: November Frozen...
- Healthy Snack Packs for Youth
- November 21: Frozen Meal Prep:...
- December 5: Frozen Meal Prep:...
- Mini Kits for Youth Experiencing...
- Mobile Outreach Kits for Youth
- Yard Maintenance Volunteer...