Youth experiencing homelessness often go without regular, healthy meals. To meet this need, The Link is looking for volunteer groups to cook for the youth and package meals into individuals servings. We are open to recipe ideas, but we can provide suggestions! Groups have prepared breakfast burritos, lasagna, chili, and crock pot meals in the past.
If you like to bake we are also interested in baked goods for our youth.
This is a great opportunity to do as your schedule allows! Get your friends, family, and coworkers involved.
The Link is able to provide a large kitchen if a group does not have a space to use. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the ingredients.
This is a great opportunity for groups, families, and people looking for a flexible volunteer opporutnity.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours
- Urgent Needs: Baby and Toddler...
- Adopt a food pantry
- Make Celebration Treat Bouquets...
- Healthy Snack Packs for Youth
- Birthday Kits for Youth
- Event Committee Member
- Drop-In Greeter at C.O.R.E
- Cleaning Supplies Kits/Drive
- Frozen Meals for Youth...
- Mini Kits for Youth Experiencing...
- Mobile Outreach Kits for Youth
- Back to School Lunch Kit Pack