MRS is looking for volunteers to take clients to and from:
- Social service and/or medical appointments during business hours. Clients usually take bus home.
- The airport to their home during non-business hours
- Our Super Saturday youth college program. Volunteers pick up students from their homes and take them to a college tour and take them home. One Saturday a month 9am-2pm
Volunteers must be willing to use their own vehicle in escorting the clients. This opportunity requires volunteers to be 18 years of age or older, punctual, and have their own form of transportation.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Family mentor
- Baby/toddler room sitter
- Resettlement and Placement team...
- Cuban/Haitian program assistant
- ESL tutor
- Refugee appointment transporter
- Donations organizer
- Donation drives
- Apartment set up volunteer
- Reception assistant
- Special Needs program assistant
- Elderly program volunteer
- Grocery shopper
- Special events volunteer
- Adult English tutor
- New Horizons Youth Mentoring...