General Office Clerk
Destiny’s Daughters of Promise is looking for volunteers to serve as a part-time General Office Clerk. This person will help with clerical/administrative tasks and projects, as needed. Tasks will include, but are not limited to, typing letters, reports, and memos; accurate data entry to update various databases; establishing databases; bulk/mass mailings; research; outreach calls; creating print materials and assisting with various other projects as needed. The hours are part-time and flexible between the hours of 10 am to 3 pm, Mondays-Fridays.
Two or more years of experience in an office setting; detailed oriented and organized; proficient in MS Word - PowerPoint, Excel; and Google Docs. Strong communication skills is a must.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- General Office Clerks
- Site Coordinator
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...