Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers in the Grand Rapids area to provide friendly companionship to our patients!
At Grace we understand that emotionial and spiritual support is just as valuable as physical support, and we rely on volunteers to provide both!
Training is required along with TB test, background check, fingerprints and drug test to assure our patients are cared for in a way that supports our mission.
This is a flexible position, giving just a few hours a week.
If you would like more information on this wonderful opportunity, please call Julie at Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer