Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers in the Fennville area to provide friendly companionship to our patients!
At Grace we understand that emotionial and spiritual support is just as valuable as physical support, and we rely on volunteers to provide both!
Training is required along with TB test, background check, fingerprints and drug test to assure our patients are cared for in a way that supports our mission.
This is a flexible position, giving just a few hours a week.
If you would like more information on this wonderful opportunity, please call Julie at Grace today!
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters