Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers in the Fennville area to provide friendly companionship to our patients!
At Grace we understand that emotionial and spiritual support is just as valuable as physical support, and we rely on volunteers to provide both!
Training is required along with TB test, background check, fingerprints and drug test to assure our patients are cared for in a way that supports our mission.
This is a flexible position, giving just a few hours a week.
If you would like more information on this wonderful opportunity, please call Julie at Grace today!
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Hospice companion
- End of Life Companion