Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving, Spaish speakingpeople to provide friendly companionship to our hospice patients!
Training is required, along with a background check, fingerprints, TB, and drug test.
We at Grace are committed to providing our patients with the best care, and in order to do that we rely on volunteers to assist them and their caregivers along the journey.
If you have a few extra hours a week and wish to learn more about this great opportunity, call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2059!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters