Grace Hospice is seeking caring, loving, Spaish speakingpeople to provide friendly companionship to our hospice patients!
Training is required, along with a background check, fingerprints, TB, and drug test.
We at Grace are committed to providing our patients with the best care, and in order to do that we rely on volunteers to assist them and their caregivers along the journey.
If you have a few extra hours a week and wish to learn more about this great opportunity, call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2059!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient