(CFEI) Compassionate Farming Education Initiative (http://www.compassionatefarming.org) has an exciting social media volunteer opportunity that builds awareness for ANIMAL RIGHTS & ADVOCACY, EDUCATION, NUTRITION and the ENVIRONMENT!
These areas are where we need your support and expertise:
- Build our following in social media channels
- Create and share regular and exciting content
- Engage audiences
- Gain awareness for CFEI organization, our "Home On The Range" project, and animal compassion
"Home On The Range" is a music benefit album and documentary compiled with the cooperation of a group of amazing musicians, including Moby, The Pretenders, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Yoko Ono and many more. Proceeds are donated to farm animal sanctuaries. (http://www.homeontherangebenefit.org)
This is a rewarding and unique opportunity to help animals and raise awareness. So get a MOOOOOOVE on. Contact us today and help us make a difference!
- Social Media expertise: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Hootsuite
- Knowledge of how to engage social media audiences and build following
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and digital communication skills
- Ability to take feedback & direction, as well as be innovative and a self-starter
- Ability to design/create eye-catching and professional MEMES
- An interest in (or learning about) music promotion, animal rights awareness and a plant-based (vegan) lifestyle
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Expected 3-5 hours per week.