Do you love Animals? We have an exciting PR project that combines a love for ANIMALS and MUSIC! Sound like something you’d like? Great! Here are the details:
Our 501c3 non-profit organization, CFEI (visit www.compassionatefarming.org) has created a music benefit album and documentary with the contribution of a group of amazing musicians - including Moby, The Pretenders, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Yoko Ono and many more. The album is titled "Home On The Range" and proceeds are donated to chosen farm animal sanctuaries. CFEI is looking for volunteers with PR experience to help garner exposure for the album.
Learn more about the project: www.homeontherangebenefit.org
View the documentary:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBV8pBn7pc0
This is a rewarding and unique opportunity to help farm animals and raise awareness.So get a MOOOOOOVE on. Contact us today and help us make a difference!
Expected 3-5 hours per week.
Ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of PR management, campaign development, promotions and an understanding of the "new" music business.
- Press Release Creation and Distribution
- Targeted Media List Compilation
- Pitch Creation
- Pitch Distribution (tailored to specific demographics and genre)
- Story Angles
- Outreach and management for Album Reviews
- Outreach and management for Print and Radio Interviews
- Experience working with non-profit campaigns
- An interest in (or learning about) animal rights awareness and a vegan lifestyle
- Established editorial contacts inside and outside of the entertainment industry and/or the Animal Rights/Vegan/Veg community
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Expected 3-5 hours per week