SOLS Energy is a Malaysian renewable energy social enterprise. We design, distribute, install and maintain solar energy systems in Malaysia & South East Asia. Likewise, we uptake a social and environmental responsibility to give back to poor and underserved communities by bringing them free education and clean energy.
- Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems in Segambut and 1 Petaling building;
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers Segambut and 1 Petaling building;
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices Segambut and 1 Petaling building;
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools Segambut and 1 Petaling building;
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment;
- Help and support training of students in Solar Academy by teaching them how to do clean, functional and safe wiring;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system;
- Help and support installation of solar systems in solar lab and in solar panel installation sites (commercial, industrial and individual) as the companies official electrician.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with community living;
- Proactive attitude; must have excellent written and verbal English proficiency;
- Possess Suruhanjaya Tenaga PW4;
- Possess Grid-connected Solar Photovoltaic for Wireman and Chargeman Cert;
- Interested in teaching and work with children and youth;
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment