This position demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. You would be working with one of Malaysia’s most expansive NGOs, with a variety of projects under its belt. You will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team and having the freedom to take ownership and leadership roles for design related projects.
- Composing and planning work concept.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensuring visual storytelling and branding is consistent for internal and external communications.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc to complete projects.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Have more than 3 years working experience.
- Flexible and have excellent attention to detail.
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
- Able to work on a team and within tight deadlines.
- Able to provide a design portfolio (showcasing use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Fireworks).
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment