DAIS has a number of events that take place throughout the year. Events are a crucial way to spread the mission of DAIS and raise funds for the many services that the organization offers.
DAIS is seeking volunteers who are willing to put in a significant amount of time during event planning seasons to work with a team of motivated people to assist in the planning, development, and details of each event that takes place.
Relevant experience is preferred, but this is a great opportunity for those seeking to learn more about the planning and execution of non-profit events.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Depends on time of year and event being planned.
- Overnight Help Line Advocate
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Help Line Advocate: Provide the...
- Publicity and Design Volunteer:
- Service Projects & Event Support
- Web Design Volunteer
- Children's Advocate: Work with...
- Donation Volunteer: Support the...
- Event Planning: Work with a team...
- Community Response Advocate:...
- Security Operations Advocate