Publicity and Design Volunteers can set their own schedule and work from home. During high volume times of the year, an increase in hours may be necessary.
Responsibilities include assisting DAIS with creating branded materials for informational pamphlets, event invites, and any other print materials that we may send out. Publicity and Design Volunteers may also help with material distribution. During high volume times of the year, responsibilities could expand.
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Overnight Help Line Advocate
- Community Outreach Specialist
- Help Line Advocate: Provide the...
- Publicity and Design Volunteer:
- Service Projects & Event Support
- Web Design Volunteer
- Children's Advocate: Work with...
- Donation Volunteer: Support the...
- Event Planning: Work with a team...
- Community Response Advocate:...
- Security Operations Advocate
- Bartending for a good cause!...