Interactive social media marketing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
31 people are interested
Health Inno is looking for help with sales of our products and services. Health Inno develops Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence products for the Supply Chain industry.
You can learn more about our products here - https://www.healthinno.org/
Health Inno also runs the largest community of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts in the Cambridge area with 4000 members in our community. Please join our meetup to get to know us better here - https://www.meetup.com/autoblock/
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
Do you love reaching out to people on social media? Ever wish you had a job where you could spend time on Facebook, twitter and other channels? Here is your chance! We are hiring social media marketing volunteers, we love people who are good with social media, we actually encourage you to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup and other social media websites.
In this role you will:
* Work with a highly trained and motivated group of professionals to create content ideas, storylines, educational content and client stories.
* Use this content across numerous channels, including blog posts, communities, web sites, social media channels, and more to engage in a meaningful dialogue with our community and to market our products and services.
* Support the development and management of HI voice and participate in the evolution of the editorial style guidelines and formats, both for text and video
* Assist in the development of the content production strategy/plan by identifying content gaps and performing ongoing quality audits
* Track and understand performance of content based on traffic and other important metrics. Don’t worry, we won’t expect you to be a data geek. But bonus points if you are. If not, this will be a great learning experience for you!
What you’ll get out of this job:
We want to help you. Our goal is to help you develop a set of skills that is highly marketable in today’s job environment. So, at the end of this job you’ll be able to add the following to your resume:
- The number of articles you wrote for Hi. The unique content you developed such as newsletters, blogs, social media posts.
- The visits and responses this content garnered
- the number of active Twitter followers engaged by your content and how it helped grow our follower base
- the percentage by which visits to our blog grew
Be sure to include your resume and a few paragraphs in the body of the email explaining why we are going to love working with you!
100 Main StreetCambridgeCambridge, MA 02142
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- PC Platform
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.