40 people are interested
Interactive social media marketing
40 people are interested
Time Commitment: 1-2 months (10-20 hours/week)
Do you love reaching out to people on social media? Ever wish you had a job where you could spend time on Facebook, twitter and other channels? Here is your chance! We are hiring social media marketing volunteers, we love people who are good with social media, we actually encourage you to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup and other social media websites.
In this role you will:
* Work with a highly trained and motivated group of professionals to create content ideas, storylines, educational content and client stories.
* Use this content across numerous channels, including blog posts, communities, web sites, social media channels, and more to engage in a meaningful dialogue with our community and to market our products and services.
* Support the development and management of HI voice and participate in the evolution of the editorial style guidelines and formats, both for text and video
* Assist in the development of the content production strategy/plan by identifying content gaps and performing ongoing quality audits
* Track and understand performance of content based on traffic and other important metrics. Don’t worry, we won’t expect you to be a data geek. But bonus points if you are. If not, this will be a great learning experience for you!
What you’ll get out of this job:
We want to help you. Our goal is to help you develop a set of skills that is highly marketable in today’s job environment. So, at the end of this job you’ll be able to add the following to your resume:
- The number of articles you wrote for Hi. The unique content you developed such as newsletters, blogs, social media posts.
- The visits and responses this content garnered
- the number of active Twitter followers engaged by your content and how it helped grow our follower base
- the percentage by which visits to our blog grewBenefits volunteering with us:
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
Apply here - https://www.remworks.dev/about-us/volunteer-with-us
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, US
We are a data-science-driven developer jobs platform helping companies spin up their engineering teams in the cloud at the push of a button. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, we are a fully remote company of 10 people who help connect world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. We make the remote hiring journey easy and rewarding for both companies and developers. With RemWorks, companies can hire pre-vetted, USA-caliber remote software talent across 100+ skills in 3-5 days. We also democratize opportunities for remote developers from around the world by offering them high-quality software jobs with top US, Canadian and European firms. Our Developer Recommendation Engine uses AI to source, vet, match, and manage over a thousand developers worldwide. This, in turn, helps organizations save valuable time and resources as they build their dream engineering team in a matter of days.
When companies go remote, they get access to a planetary pool of engineers versus recruiting from a small pool of developers who live near their headquarters. They are not only able to hire higher-quality talent but also retain them for a more extended period.
But becoming a remote-first company isn’t that easy. Companies going for remote teams usually struggle with three things. First, although it’s easy to source average developers, it’s tough to find USA-caliber developers.
Second, it’s hard to evaluate and vet remote talent to figure out the best candidate. Organizations have a minimal idea about remote developers' fundamental skills and qualifications through a traditional resume. It doesn’t tell them enough about the foreign universities and the companies that a developer went to and worked for, respectively.
RemWorks’s approach is a vertically integrated solution that replaces traditional IT service company offerings with an AI-based platform. RemWorks has created the first and only Developer Recommendation Engine, a distributed team of developers sourced by software, vetted by software, matched by software, and managed by software.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2021
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- PC Platform
- Must be at least 20
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.