Healthcare innovators located at somerville is an Non profit organization and our mission is "To foster a healthcare ecosystem centered on innovation".And our vision is "To become a global leader in providing healthcare technology solutions..We teach people with ideas on how to start and operate a startup company successfully.
Benefits volunteering with us:
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
Do you love reaching out to people on social media? Ever wish you had a job where you could spend time on Facebook, twitter and other channels? Here is your chance! We are hiring social media marketing volunteers, we love people who are good with social media, we actually encourage you to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup and other social media websites.
Health innovators is a community of 13k individuals passionate about improving health care delivery. We provide several solutions such as website design and events, support to innovators, and social media outreach. We are recruiting people who have a marketing background and can help us engage in meaningful conversations with our community.
The experience is flexible, you can work from the comfort of your home or from our cool co-working space in Somerville, MA. We will work with you on the hours as well. You will get orientation before beginning the role. This can be the volunteer opportunity or internship you need to add diversity to your college experience.
In this role you will:
* Work with a highly trained and motivated group of professionals to create content ideas, storylines, educational content and client stories.
* Use this content across numerous channels, including blog posts, communities, web sites, social media channels, and more to engage in a meaningful dialogue with our community and to market our products and services.
* Support the development and management of HI voice and participate in the evolution of the editorial style guidelines and formats, both for text and video
* Assist in the development of the Hi content production strategy/plan by identifying content gaps and performing ongoing quality audits
* Track and understand performance of content based on traffic and other important metrics. Don’t worry, we won’t expect you to be a data geek. But bonus points if you are. If not, this will be a great learning experience for you!
What you’ll get out of this job:
We want to help you. Our goal is to help you develop a set of skills that is highly marketable in today’s job environment. So, at the end of this job you’ll be able to add the following to your resume:
- The number of articles you wrote for Hi. The unique content you developed such as newsletters, blogs, social media posts.
- The visits and responses this content garnered
- the number of active Twitter followers engaged by your content and how it helped grow our follower base
- the percentage by which visits to our blog grew
Be sure to include your resume and a few paragraphs in the body of the email explaining why we are going to love working with you!
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Seeking volunteer for...
- COMMUNICATION MATERIALS AUDIT HELP
- BUSINESS PLAN WRITING HELP
- Interactive social media marketing
- Help us beat Narcotic addiction...
- ADDING FEATURES ON OUR DRUPAL...
- Program Manager
- Graphic designer
- Looking for Experienced Google...
- EARNED INCOME PLAN HELP
- WEBSITE COPYWRITING
- New Business Development
- Event planner
- Grants writer
- COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY...
- BRAND MESSAGING HELP
- PRESS KIT HELP
- Event volunteer
- Online Researcher
- GRANT TEMPLATE CREATION HELP