Check-In Call Volunteer
Description : Check-In Call Volunteers will make calls to seniors to make sure they are ok, ask if they need help with anything, and make friendly conversation. Calls can be made from home, any day during the late morning or afternoon. Just a simple phone call can brighten a senior’s day!
Although calls can be made from home, volunteers must be able to come to our office in Saint Paul, Minnesota for an in-person interview.
About Us : East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Friendly, enjoys talking on the phone
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
At least 18 years old
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Check-In Call Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer
- Group Opportunity – Create Cards...