Volunteer interpreters are needed on an on-call basis at NVFS Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter to translate for shelter residents who are deaf or hearing impaired during meetings with service providers.
Interpreters must be flexible to assist during weekday daytime meetings and occasional evenings. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter serves single adults experiencing temporary homelessness in the Fairfax County/Falls Church area.
- American Sign Language
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Your group can make a difference...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Help Shape our Young Minds: Be a...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...