Volunteer interpreters are needed on an on-call basis at NVFS Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter to translate for shelter residents who are deaf or hearing impaired during meetings with service providers.
Interpreters must be flexible to assist during weekday daytime meetings and occasional evenings. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
Bailey's Crossroads Community Shelter serves single adults experiencing temporary homelessness in the Fairfax County/Falls Church area.
- American Sign Language
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Help us end homelessness -...
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- NVFS Toy Drive Needs You!
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Santa Needed!!!
- Looking For a Great Group...
- Holiday Gift Wrappers Needed
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...