YouthBuild Resource Coordinator
Location: Center for Community Transformation, 1530 Madison Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Objective: The volunteer will build capacity for YouthBuild's tutoring program by offering support with recruitment, training, data management, and event planning.
Time Commitment : 1 year, full-time
- Collect and manage data for participants in YouthBuild program.
- Maintain communication with interested participants via phone, e-mail, and social media.
- Participate in community outreach events.
- Planning personal and professional development events for participants.
- Recruiting new tutors for the program through in-person networking and media outreach.
- Evaluating existing tutor resources and creating additional resources as needed.
- Training new tutors.
- 18 years or older
- Must be friendly, efficient, and professional.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Consent to a general criminal history background check**.
- Signing of confidentiality and non-harassment policy.
- Must attend online preservice orientation and on-site training.
- Hands-on experience in a professional environment.
- Networking opportunities.
- Free training
- Professional development.
- Civic engagement
Number of Volunteers Needed: 1
Supervisor: Rhonda Fitzsimmons
Bethany Christian Services
901 Eastern Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Office Phone: 616.224.7523
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Capacity Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year, full-time