Grace Hospice is seeking people who want to make a difference in someone elses lives!
Grace understands that it takes ALL of us working together to make a difference. We value our volunteers and realize without them, we wouldn't be able to do what we do!
If you have ever considered volunteering, or if you have ever wanted to be a part of something life changing, not only for our patients, but for yourself as well, this is the place to start!
Call Grace today at 616.432.2059, and take the first step to a fulfilling experience!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy