Do you have office experience? Do you have a desire to help others help others? Do you wish to give back to others?
Maybe, you are planning on re-entering the workforce and need some brushing up. Maybe you need to gain some computer experience?
Grace Hospice is in need of Office Volunteers in our Grand Rapids office. We are located on Leonard off of the East beltline.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to making sure our patients and caregivers are cared for and we understand it takes all of us to do that!
As an Office Volunteer you will be treated with respect, gratitude and part of the team!
If you have a few hours a week to dedicate to our team, we would love to have you join us on our mission!
For more information call Grace today at 616.432.2059 and ask for Julie
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient