Do you have a few extra hours a week to enhance the quality of life of our hospice patients and their caregivers?
Do you wish to add purpose to you own life and do something that really matters?
Are you a good listener? Are you compassionate? Are you non-judgmental?
If you have answered YES to any of these qualitites, Grace Hospice wants you to be a part of our team!
We are currently seeking those who wish to do somehting that will change their life and the life of someone else, when it matters most!
If you are interested in finding our more about this opportunity, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2059 and ask for Julie!
You wil be happy you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer