Do you have a few extra hours a week to enhance the quality of life of our hospice patients and their caregivers?
Do you wish to add purpose to you own life and do something that really matters?
Are you a good listener? Are you compassionate? Are you non-judgmental?
If you have answered YES to any of these qualitites, Grace Hospice wants you to be a part of our team!
We are currently seeking those who wish to do somehting that will change their life and the life of someone else, when it matters most!
If you are interested in finding our more about this opportunity, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2059 and ask for Julie!
You wil be happy you did!
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters