Virtual Judges have a background or interest in STEM, or education. They independently and objectively score approximately 10-15 Mission Folders online during March. Virtual Judges provide scores and comments that directly impact state winners across the United States.
- Volunteer from anywhere - home, office or your favorite coffee shop.
- Responsible for scoring Mission Folders (team submissions).
- Volunteer between March 8, 2017 and March 24, 2017.
- Enjoys supporting and volunteering an education related community service activity.
- Appreciates the flexibility of volunteering online from the convenience of your home.
All volunteers recieve training and support from the eCYBERMISSION Volunteer Team. Registration is easy. Please visit our website http://www.ecybermission.com/VirtualJudge/Registration
Student Virtual Judges:
Student Virtual Judges are college or university students studying Science, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics or Education. They independently and objectively score 5 Mission Folders online in March. The Student Virtual Judge program allows students to gain experience in critical thinking and providing constructive criticism in the scientific and engineering field. This is a great opportunity for individual students who need extra credit activities, classrooms to add to their curriculum and organizations to earn service hours.
- Student Virtual Judges are enrolled in a College or Univeristy program.
- Recieves specialized training geared for young STEM professionals just getting started in their academic career.
All volunteers recieve training and support from the eCYBERMISSION Volunteer Team. Registration is easy. Please visit our website http://www.ecybermission.com/StudentVirtualJudge/Registration
- Math / Science Instruction
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment