Passionate about impacting early education? JOIN US!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
iEducate is a Houston-based non-profit focused on improving student achievement at the elementary school level through in-class mentorship. We hire current STEM-major college students to work alongside teachers in 3-5th grade math & science classrooms.
iEducate is leaving its startup and entering its growth phase - we were operating in 3 elementary schools last year, are growing to 10 this year, and plan to be in 20 by Fall 2017. As a result, we would love to expand our volunteer team to all those who want to make a difference in early education, and help transform the decades-old classroom model to ensure that every child can reach their full potential.
We are seeking those interested in:
- Interviewing our college student tutors (phone and in-person)
- Social media / marketing / website coding
- Outreach and team/community development (both for our tutors, and for our partners)
- Being an operations coordinator at one of our elementary schools, managing a group of college student tutors and interfacing with school faculty
- Fundraising / grant writing
We'll work with your schedule.
5601 West Loop SHouston, TX 77081
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- Executive Admin
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, at least 2 hours/week preferred