We are looking for an experienced Public Relations Specialist to get Willpowered Woman some press and media attention.
Here is a list of some of the things you can do as part of the role:
- Create content for Willpowered Woman Press Page.
- Create a public relations and Media Plan.
- Brainstorm a list of publications/media outlets that could feature Willpowered Woman and/or could do an interview with Caitlin.
Pitch to the press/media through callis and emails. Use personal contacts to get some media attention for Willpowered Woman.
Create a 2016/2017 calendar of upcoming events that you can attend where there will be press/media contacts for you to meet. The main objective is to collect emails and create relationships with the press and media.
Follow up with new contacts, maintain communication with all contacts to build relationships and create press and media partnerships for Willpowered Woman.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours a week, minimum 12 month commitment