12 people are interested
Looking for a person who can strategically help in growing a business.
- Responsible for developing and cultivating a strategic event plan that drives audience growth and engagement through consumer-facing community events and increases business
- Works with various company departments with large- and small-scale proprietary events and coordinating participation in events throughout the community, ensuring that seminars, expos, major community events, and engagement programs align with the company’s mission and achieve or exceed goals
- Coordinates all aspects of events held by the company, including but not limited to booking vendors, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, running events themselves, and facilitating the necessary advertising and follow-up for each event
- Serves as not only the logistics coordinator but also the strategic lead. Creates an advertising plan for each event, leveraging marketing channels to drive high levels of attendance by targeting audiences
- Must be a strong communicator, creative and strategic thinker, team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities along with urgent deadlines
- Minimum of three years’ experience in event planning, prior experience in the media industry a plus, but not required
For more details please contact Lucy at 954-709-3411.
We'll work with your schedule.
3800 Inverrary Blvd # 307Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
- Event Design & Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours twice or three times a week.
- Volunteers will be required to fill out an application form