Looking for someone who loves caring for other people, joining a team of dedicated professionals in supporting the community-wide program development efforts.
Seeking a full-time or part-time grant writer committed to helping. The right candidate will manage this dynamic schedule and develop new relationships and sources of funding.
- Research, writing, and submission of grant proposals, supporting documents (including budgets) and interim reports
- Maintenance and implementation of grants calendar
- Regular communication with funders, acting as organization liaison
- Attending proposal meetings and doing presentations as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2 years grant-writing experience preferred
- Excellent writing, presentation, computer, and database management skills
- Ability to relate program budgets to grant narratives
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet appropriate deadlines
If interested please contact Lucy 954-589-2618
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours
- Volunteers will need to complete a volunteer application
- Caring For What Matters Most
- Looking for Volunteers to help...
- Looking for a Grant...
- Translator Needed
- Entertainment for Event
- Calling all Volunteers Miami...
- Marketing Planner
- Looking for a Fitness Instructor
- Looking for a Teacher to teach...
- Licensed Outpatient Therapist
- Looking for a Fundraiser
- Looking for a Graphic Designer
- Housing Specialist