A part-time volunteer position to increase the outreach capacity of an upcoming 501 (c) (3), tax exempt non-profit, charitable organization whose aim is to empower women. BE A ROSE’s mission is to provide health and wellness education to underserved women and school-age girls. Furthermore, we distribute feminine hygiene products to these same populations at zero cost.
The Church Outreach Coordinator will help BE A ROSE establish a relationship with local churches and provide a channel for them to provide the underserved women in their community with much needed feminine hygiene products. These products will help women on their road to independence and ensure that access to hygiene supplies is not a barrier to their success. It will ensure an end to a cycle of poverty and empower the women and their families for generations to come. The Church Outreach Coordinator will work under the direction of the Project Manager and the Founder.
Some Responsibilities Will Include (but are not limited to):
- Contact churches in the area to establish partnerships with their women’s groups.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet with data on all churches contacted and the outcome of communication.
- Attendance to support and training meetings with the Project Manager and Founder.
- Interest and enthusiasm in BE A ROSE’s mission and the desire to make a difference
- Ability to maintain a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Resident of Grand Rapids, MI
- A commitment of
Please send RESUME to:
Subject: [Job Title]
Volunteer Position Details: This is a flexible part-time position with the option to work from home majority of the time.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 10 hours per week