Better Life Vietnam is a non-profit organization working to improve education conditions for underprivileged children and youth in Vietnam. Better Life Vietnam was founded with the belief that access to education, healthcare, food, clean water, and a decent quality of life are basic human rights.
The Social Enterprise, Tours For Books, is established in order to sustain Better Life Vietnam. We organize tours and provide other travel services in Vietnam. Profits generated from the tour activities will be used to support education for underprivileged children and youth in Vietnam.
Better Life Vietnam is looking for volunteers to assist with its marketing campaign. We are looking for help with the the two following positions:
1) Communication volunteer
- Manage Facebook page: maintain the content, select photos
- Write proposals to partners and media companies
- Write and post information on websites and blogs
- Write contents of marketing materials (such as brochures, company profiles.)
- Support the email marketing campaign
- Interns should be extremely strong in (business) writing skills
- Be committed to work online with dedication, seriousness, and passion for 6 months on a voluntary (non-paid basis)
- Have online marketing experiences is a plus
2) Researcher Intern
a) Tasks: Search and make lists of:
- International travel agents, websites
- Responsible tourism companies/organizations
- NGOs working for youth and children
- Education institutions (high school, universities) to organize learning trips for students
- Facebook groups of travellers
- Websites, forums of expats living in Vietnam
- Research skills
- Familiarity with online research tools
- Good awareness of humanitarian needs
- Commitment to work online with dedication, seriousness, and passion for a period of 2 months on a voluntary, non-paid basis.
- The interns will be offered an internship certificate offered by Better Life Vietnam
- The intern will be paired with a coach who is an expert in writing or marketing in order to help them to do the assigned tasks
- Access to great opportunities to contribute the intern’s time and talent in advancing the good work that will benefit the underprivileged children of Vietnam.
How to apply:
Submit a CV/resume by October 20, 2016 at the latest, to email@example.com.
For more information, visit the official webpage: http://betterlifevietnam.org
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Full-time volunteers who are students
- a few hours a week to volunteers who are professional in marketing