Fashionistas Needed in Tustin!
18 people are interested
Are you a fashion-savvy person with a heart to help? The Working Wardrobes Hanger Boutique in Tustin is staffed by dedicated, enthusiastic, fun-loving retail volunteers with a strong sense of style and a desire to give back to their community. $0.87 of every dollar in sales benefits Working Wardrobes' programs and services! Your involvement is vital to the thousands of men, women, young adults and veterans we help to achieve self-sufficiency through meaningful employment.
- Put your passion for fashion to work with customers.
- Build your social network.
- Learn techniques in retail management, fashion merchandising and marketing.
- Help transform lives through the services of Working Wardrobes.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Must have a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must be able to stand for a period of time.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Customer service, cash register experience and a great fashion sense are a plus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or for more details.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Hanger1071 Main StreetTustin, CA 92780
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined.