Join the Heart to Heart Hospice Volunteer Team!!
21 people are interested
Heart to Heart Hospice provides support for both patients and families that are going through one of the most difficult transitions in their lives- experiencing a terminal illness within their family. We provide support through a palliative approach, providing pain management for patients and emotional and spiritual support for both the patient and family members.
An imperative part of our program to provide the necessary support for our patients and families are the volunteers within our company that continue to enhance the quality of life of both our patients and families.
I am currently looking for talentated & compassionate individuals who are interested in the following:
- Visiting patients at Nursing Homes and/or their homes
- Provide companionship & socialization
- Play games with the patient
Also seeking the following talents:
- Senior Exercise Volunteer
- Musicians (guitarist, pianist, singer)
- Pet Therapist (dog, miniature horse, etc)
- Special Projects (crafts, beads, florist)
Adminsitrative support is always needed as well!
Please respond with your email, phone number and zip code!
We'll work with your schedule.
Various LocationsSpring, TX 77380
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Fitness Instruction
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Will work with your schedule!!!