We will be coordinating with Qizilbash Labs to create a video game where you fight cancer. As the player fights cancer in the virtual world, they will also be fighting cancer in the real world with 100% of the ad revenue generated will go towards cancer research.
The game concept is a simple one, think of old school "shmups" (shoot em' ups) that have cross platform compatibility. Maybe something along the lines of Space Invaders?
Based upon initial surveys done from age ranges 15-25 they requested the following for the game:
- They want a cat leader. So we have decided on Dr. Mew who will be sending you on the mission to kill cancer
- They want it to be in space
- They want it to be an endless shooter. Either they kill all of the cancer or cancer takes over the screen.
- They want different difficulty levels with an ultra hard challenge mode
- They want some sort of awesome devastating powerups
- Google Apps
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Software Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment