Call lists of media contacts to obtain updated information.
Update media contact information into Outlook databases as needed.
Assist with large mailings as needed.
Assist with delivery of large mailings such as delivering materials to the library distribution center.
Create monthly press releases and sending to media contacts.
Perform administrative tasks such as copying, filing, answering telephone.
Bachelor’s in PR/Related field
Positive attitude, willingness to succeed
Knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel necessary.
Minimum age of 18 years.
Ability to communicate effectively.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- LEAD CROWD FUNDER
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Special Event Intern
- Fundraising Specialist
- Assistant Crowd Funder
- Graphic designer for Marketing...
- GRIEF SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- Survey Designer and Research...
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR EVENT...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Virtual Volunteer Assistant
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Social Media Community Manager
- Public Relations Team Member
- Experienced Grant Writer
- Public Relations Assistant