Project Girlspire is Project READ (Restoration Education Arts Development) Liberia's first global social change initiative that promotes sisterhood, female empowerment, and the equal rights and treatment of women and girls by telling their stories, is assembling a team of women and girls that share our passion for passing on empowerment from girl to girl, nation to nation.
Project Manager- The Project Manager must be able to treat Project GirlSpire as if it is their baby. The Project Manager is responsible for creating a project plan for Project GirlSpire and make sure that the everyone stays on task.
- Must be willing to to liaise with officers from other departments in order to ensure the vision of the initiatives remains clear.
- The Project Manager must proactively plan and organize local networking and/or fundraising events, our first anual Expo/Conference, and weekly Twitter chats.
- Must be proactive and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Must have prior Project Management, Social Media Management, and Event Planning experience.
If interested, please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Cover letters should outline experience that makes you a perfect fit for this role.
*Although this is a remote position, must live in the Baltimore area.
- Program Management
- Event Management
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must have experience in a similar role, and must submit 2 professional references.