Are you looking for a fun opportunity to learn about Special Events and everything that goes into planning a gala, a golf tournament, a no show event, a staff auction, etc.? If so, please consider the following volunteer position.
Cross International, a Christian ministry, seeks an energetic, fun, reliable, detail oriented Special Events Administrative Volunteer to help the department with the organization of auction items, preparations for upcoming events, event logistics, reviewing communications, and some office administration. The Administrative Volunteer will assist the Special Events team with a variety of administrative and operational tasks in support of organizational events/initiatives. The SE Administrative Volunteer will provide administrative support to the Manager of Special Events. We will provide college volunteer hours for your support.
- Organizes the auction items to be assigned per event.
- Inputs the auction items into BidPal the tracking system.
- Manages and maintains processing forms for donations received.
- Manages and maintains the departmental electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Tracks and inventories the auction items for upcoming events.
- Answer phones, take messages, and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assists and supports Special Events team with research, database, clerical and technical tasks as requested.
- Assist with logistics of event activities, such as building shipping check lists, RSVP’s, decorations and theme of events, auctions and other activities.
- Assists in reviewing Communication marketing pieces including but not excluded to, Save the Dates, Invitations, Sponsor Letters, Sponsor Guides, RSVP and Program Books.
- Assists with kitting, stamping and ensuring Communication pieces are sent out in a timely manner.
- Supports the Special Events team with any additional administrative tasks where needed.
- Will require some lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume or inquiry to email@example.com
- Office Management
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10 - 25 hours a week - we will work with schedules
- People skills and a problem solver