Are you passionate about making God known among every nation, every tribe, every tongue, and every people group? Do you want to use your time, talents, and treasures to make an eternal difference? Are you excited about transforming millions of lives through a variety of creative and strategic projects? Do you want to provide the world with its greatest need - the life transforming message of the gospel?
At East-West Ministries International, our interns are essential members of the East-West team. You will brainstorm with the Marketing Department, organize life-changing short-term trips, excite supporters through social media engagement, recruit workers to serve overseas, be exposed to field ministries, and much more. We want to provide you with an opportunity to explore career paths in the nonprofit sector. We want to help you develop your professional skills and grow in your faith while putting your time to good use. You will be significant. You will be valued. And you will impact lives with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Obtain professional experience in your field of interest
- Meet with East-West leaders on an ongoing basis for career advice, coaching and guidance
- Take part in staff meetings, Engage Seminars and prayer gatherings
- Participate in a short-term mission trip to gain hands on experience at the heart of East-West Ministries
HOW IT WORKS
Since each intern is entrusted with a tremendous amount of responsibility, we take your application very seriously. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the advancement of the gospel. Depending on the department, these internships can be part-time (up to 20 hours a week), or full time (up to 40 hours a week).
Interns may be placed in departments such as:
- Short-Term Mission Trips (Plano, Houston, and Michigan)
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Field Ministries
- Overseas Ministry
For more detailed descriptions of each internship, visit www.eastwest.org/get-involved/go/internships
- Application for Spring internships are due December 1st
- Spring internships are January 25th - May 6th
- Application for Summer internships are due April 1st
- Summer internships are June 1st - August 12th
East-West's headquarters is located at 2001 W. Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75075.
Please direct all questions to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Human Resources Assistance
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-40 hours/week