Do you have an hour or two a week or every other week to help a local senior make sure they have food in their home? Volunteer Shoppers are needed to help some of our clients with getting essential groceries.
Shopping trips tend to last from one to two hours and can happen as frequently as once a week or every other week.
Without the help of a volunteer, our clients would be unable to continue living in their own home independently. A little bit of your time and help could make a world of difference for a senior in need!
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours per week.
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Membership Person to Interview...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Beer Festival Volunteers WANTED
- Social and Educational Planners...
- Writers Who Can Tell a Good Story
- Gardener's needed!