Start the conversation. Open Door Learning Center - Northside is looking for someone to lead a noonday discussion with English language learners. Leading this informal class requires very little preparation time, and training is provided. The main qualification is a desire to engage with people from other countries. The conversation class meets Mondays from 12 to 1 pm.
Please email us if you would like additional information.
Open Door Learning Center is a program of the Minnesota Literacy Council.
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Teacher for Evening...
- Adult Literacy Classroom...
- ESL Writing Class Teacher
- Pre-Beginning Reading Group Tutors
- GED Math Tutor
- Volunteer Teacher for Afternoon...
- ESL Story Reading Volunteer...
- Leader, ESL Conversation Class
- Pre-Beginning ESL Co-Teacher
- Volunteer Classroom Assistant...
- Burlington Program English Class...