We are looking for a dedicated, passionate individual to join us as a Volunteer/Recruitment Chair on our board.
The Board and the position of Volunteer/Recruitment Chair will support the work of We Are Nature and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance.Responsibilities:
- Representing WAN to potential sponsors, collaborators and donors; acting as an ambassador for the organization
- Assist in identifying and recruiting new Team Leaders to lead area cleanups
- Proactively develop and execute effective outreach efforts with Team Leaders to produce successful events and outcomes
- Build and maintain a network of active volunteers along with contact information and waivers
- Establish communication channel with area leaders
- Coordinate a monthly cleanup/event schedule
- Maintain records of prior cleanups/events
- Work with current volunteers to engage other potentials
- Find annual events/organizations to partner with
- Building and strengthening external partnerships
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about We Are Nature's mission and who has a track record of leadership, fundraising, financials and accounting.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Personal commitment to the organization's goals and objectives. Must be dedicated to the environmental movement that We Are Nature strives for.
- Demonstrated track-record of successfully recruiting, hiring, and/or placing candidates
- Demonstrated track record of building and managing high performing teams through setting goals, communicating clear expectations, and providing timely feedback and support.
- Experience in team leadership and event planning
- Donor Management
- Business Planning
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-20 Hours+/month