Join the newly formed Green Snoqualmie Partnership in restoring the beautiful Venn Forest. The Green Snoqualmie Partnership is between the City of Snoqualmie, Forterra, the Snoqualmie Tribe, King Conservation District, Mountains to Sound Greenway, the Snoqualmie Ridge ROA and community volunteers and aims to restore and maintain the health of Snoqualmie’s urban forests into the future through volunteer-led restoration events. Work alongside your neighbors as we remove invasive species threatening our native forests and plant native trees and shrubs. Volunteer and become a part of Snoqualmie’s forest legacy!
Forest restoration activities: Remove invasive non-native plants such as Himalayan blackberry and planting native plants in their place. No experience necessary!
What to bring: Come dressed to work outside (rain or shine) with sturdy shoes. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated. Tools, work gloves, and light snacks provided.
Where to meet: Our sign-in table will be on the north side of SE Venn St. between Venn Ave. SE and Wetting Ave. SE. There may be parking in the surrounding neighborhood but we recommend parking in nearby Swenson Park and walking over.
Youth volunteers: If you are under 18 and attending the event without a parent or guardian, please come to the event with a volunteer application signed by a parent or guardian. The application can be found here: http://forterra.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Snoqualmie-Volunteer-Work-Application.doc
RSVP for the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Do not leave valuables in your car. Leave computers at home, keep other valuables that you need to have out of site or with you during the event.
The Green Snoqualmie Partnership is a new coordinated effort to restore and protect the City of Snoqualmie’s forested parks and natural areas.
Learn More: email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Green Puyallup Day @ Bradley...
- Volunteer to Help Everett's...
- Get Outside and Volunteer for...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Hills...
- Help Everett's Forests!
- Green Tacoma Day @ Oak Tree Park
- Inaugural Green Snoqualmie...
- Save the Salmon and Volunteer on...
- Volunteer in Everett's Forests!
- Green Puyallup Day @ Meeker Creek
- Green Tacoma Day @ Ryan's park
- Green Puyallup Day @ Silver Creek
- Volunteer for Snoqualmie’s...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ Titlow Park
- Volunteer with your photography...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Franklin Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ McKinley Park
- Plant a Tree in Everett for...