Snoqualmie has always had a special connection to its forests. Continuing this tradition, a new partnership has been formed between the City of Snoqualmie, Forterra, the Snoqualmie Tribe, King Conservation District, Mountains to Sound Greenway, the Snoqualmie Ridge ROA and citizen volunteers to make sure these special places will continue to thrive into the future Join us and your neighbors and be a part of Snoqualmie’s forest legacy at our inaugural event. There is no better way to connect with your local natural and neighborhood communities!
Forest restoration activities: Remove invasive non-native plants such as Himalayan blackberry and planting native plants in their place. No experience necessary!
What to bring: Come dressed to work outside (rain or shine) with sturdy shoes. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated. Tools, work gloves, and light snacks provided.
Where to meet: Our sign-in table will be on the east side of Douglas Ave SE between SE Curtis Dr and SE Basset St in Snoqualmie Ridge. There is parking on Douglas Ave SE, but we recommend parking in the Snoqualmie Community Park parking lot behind the YMCA and walking over.
Youth volunteers: If you are under 18 and attending the event without a parent or guardian, please come to the event with a volunteer application signed by a parent or guardian. Please contact us for an application. Or you can copy and paste the following address into your browser: http://forterra.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Snoqualmie-Volunteer-Work-Application.doc
RSVP for the event by contacting email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Do not leave valuables in your car. Leave computers at home, keep other valuables that you need to have out of site or with you during the event.
The Green Snoqualmie Partnership is a new coordinated effort to restore and protect the City of Snoqualmie’s forested parks and natural areas.
Learn More: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help Restore Deadman's Pond!
- Green Puyallup Day @ Bradley...
- Volunteer to Help Everett's...
- Get Outside and Volunteer for...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Hills...
- Help Everett's Forests!
- Green Tacoma Day @ Oak Tree Park
- Inaugural Green Snoqualmie...
- Volunteer in Everett's Forests!
- Green Puyallup Day @ Meeker Creek
- Save the Salmon and Volunteer on...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Ryan's park
- Green Puyallup Day @ Silver Creek
- Volunteer for Snoqualmie’s...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ Titlow Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ Franklin Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ McKinley Park
- Plant a Tree in Everett for...