Compassionate hospice volunteers needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
Trio Hospice is looking for great volunteers to add to our dedicated team to support the needs of our clients and their loved ones.
As a hospice volunteer you will have the opportunity to bring meaningful interaction and provide support to a client and their loved ones by providing some or all of the following:
- clerical support in the office
- light household chores
- sitter services while family run errands or other respite needs
- dog walking
- special skills volunteers (i.e. yard maintenance, musicians, beauticians, etc.)
- bereavement support
Whether you are looking for ways to give back to your community or you are wanting to step into healthcare and see if you are interested in it as a career choice, we are interested in hearing from you.
Please contact us for more information and to learn how you can become a volunteer!
We'll work with your schedule.
723 S. Interstate 35 ESuite 126Denton, TX 76205
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice, elderly, nursing home, spiritual, crafts,