About San Mateo County Health Foundation
The San Mateo County Health Foundation is a private, self-supporting 501 (c) (3) nonprofit community benefit organization. The Foundation’s mission is to promote and champion the health and well-being of all residents of our community, regardless of ability to pay, primarily through supporting excellence and innovation in the San Mateo Medical Center hospital and clinics.
POSITION TITLE: Office Assistant Volunteer
The Office Assistant will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the San Mateo County Health Foundation office. This will include answering phones and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Community Engagement Coordinator. This position helps to extend the resources in the San Mateo County Health Foundation to meet the needs of our constituents.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage office supplies inventories
- Assist in the preparation of committee meetings
- Perform general clerical duties including filing, photocopying, fax and mailing
- Answering phones
- Other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned
- Coordinate scheduling of Foundation Conference Room
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must Present a Professional appearance
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of San Mateo County Health Foundation volunteers, funders and donors
- Good interpersonal skills
Flexible schedule for an average of 15 hours per week, 2-3 days per week during office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Interested applicants please complete the attached form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (650) 573-3447. Volunteer is required to sign confidentiality agreement.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours /week