The purpose of this program is to improve community understanding, access, and ultimately use, of the local public transportation system to foster independence and community involvement.
Travel trainer volunteers are local community members who wish to gain volunteer experience and positively impact their community. Volunteer receive knowledge and beneficial skills training that will help them not only build their resumes, but also improve their communities. Volunteers are members ranging from youth (16+) who need structured programs as an outlet to the elders wishing to work within the community they love.
- Earn community service hours, a stipend and experience working with the diverse population of the FNSB!
- Receive valuable training in a fun environment!
- Develop strong interpersonal and communication skills!
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible upon completion of three days of training
- A positive attitude and the burning desire to make a difference!