Hospice Sanctuary has patients all over Maricopa County whom have life-limiting illnesses, though this can seem like too much for some to experience, there is actually so much we can learn from these elderly patients. These patients are ever patient, optimistic, content, and unjudmental in their final stage of life. They have lived long prosperous lives and have 60+ years of stories they love to share. Most of our patients do get highly confused and need a volunteer with patience to direct them back on topic. Overall, a volunteer can get a better outlook on their own lives by just spending a few hours with these patients.
Therefore, we are looking for motivated individuals who want to help by reading, writing, playing games, talking with, sharing life experiences with, holding a hand, being a comfort, playing music, listening to music, or bringing a certified pet in.
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 30 minutes to an hour
- Music Therapy/Singing
- Talents needed for the Elderly
- Volunteers Needed in East Valley...
- Housekeeping for Elderly Hospice...
- Give Fun and Have Fun
- Make a lasting memory, Volunteer...
- Special Experience
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Give the Gift of Fun
- Volunteer with those with...
- Musicians Needed to Comfort...
- Volunteered Respite for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Share Your Talent
- Start the New Year Spreading Cheer
- Hospice Patient needs house...