Do you have a few extra hours a week to help out in our Grace Hospice office? Do you have a desire to use your skills and talent to help others? Or do you want to brush up on your skills to obtain employment in the future?
If you answered YES, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Grace Hopsice is dedicated to helping our patients and their loved ones through life's final journey.
Our office staff keeps things running smoothly, accurately assisting our field staff care for our patients.
Please consider this opportunity if you want to make a difference!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Office Volunteer at Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Hospice volunteer partner
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Companion
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice friend
- Friend for Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Hospice companion
- Friend to hospice patient
- Hospice Volunteer for East Grand...
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Grace Hospice volunteer