Do you have a few extra hours a week to help out in our Grace Hospice office? Do you have a desire to use your skills and talent to help others? Or do you want to brush up on your skills to obtain employment in the future?
If you answered YES, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Grace Hospice is dedicated to helping our patients and their loved ones through life's final journey.
Our office staff keeps things running smoothly, accurately assisting our field staff care for our patients.
Please consider this opportunity if you want to make a difference!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland