Organization: Greater Washington Women’s Network, GWWN (an affiliate of the National Association for Female Executives), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. Read more about the organization below.
A Historian is needed to research, analyze, interpret, and present the past of GWWN by studying a variety of historical documents and sources. The information will be used to publish on our web site, social media, and other sources for education and research.
- Gather historical data from various sources, including archives, books, and artifacts
- Analyze and interpret historical information to determine its authenticity and significance
- Trace historical developments in a particular field
- Engage with the public through educational programs and presentations
- Archive or preserve materials and artifacts in museums, visitor centers, and historic sites
- Provide advice or guidance on historical topics and preservation issues
- Write reports, articles, and findings.
- Showcase your skills and expertise
- Excellent career investment: groomed for next career development level
- Strengthen and enhance your skills
- Build your network
- Flexibility in working from home, no office site to report; however, some face-to-face meetings are required
- Gain visibility and creditable in your professional
- Priceless-sharing your talents and skills to make an impact and difference in other lives.
- Meet new people and networking with dynamic women and business professionals
- Keep current with new technologies
GWWN promote and advance professional and business women through education, networking, community service, resources and youth development. GWWN is an organization to Learn-Share-Grow to develop your greatest potentials. It is operated by members and volunteers. There is not a salary staff. www.gwwn.org
- Exhibition Arts
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year Commitment - Virtual Hours
- U.S. Citizen, Resume, 3 References, Interview, Interpersonal Skills, Meet Deadlines, Organized