Organization: Greater Washington Women’s Network, GWWN (an affiliate of the National Association for Female Executives), a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit. More about the organization below.
Position: Social media team (part-time volunteer pro bono), who is passionate about leveraging the internet (social, email, and mobile) as a powerful communications and marketing tool to promote success for others.
- Maintain, & upkeep of the social media sites
- Create & manage email event marketing and outreach programs
- Creating & managing social media strategy
- Monitor online reputation
- Write blog posts
- Strong sense of layout and design desirable
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events.
- Track and report on all site metrics.
- Work cooperatively with GWWN executive board, key team members, and others
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Prepare Reports
- Showcase your skills and expertise
- Excellent career investment: groomed for next career development level
- Strengthen and enhance your skills
- Build your network
- Flexibility in working from home, no office site to report; however, some face-to-face meetings are required
- Gain visibility and creditable in your professional
- Priceless-sharing your talents and skills to make an impact and difference in other lives.
- Meet new people and networking with dynamic women and business professionals
- Keep current with new technologies
More about the Organization
GWWN promote and advance professional and business women through education, networking, community service, resources and youth development. GWWN is an organization to learn-share-Grow to develop your greatest potentials. It is operated by members and volunteers. There is not a salary staff. www.gwwn.org
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Internet Research
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year Commitment - Virtural hours and schedule
- Resume, 3 References, Interview, U.S. Citizen, Communication Skills(Verbal/Writing)