BGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities. We promote integrity and stewardship, and offer an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC employees who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization while also gaining experience in areas which are important to you.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
* Gain professional work experience, while also meeting personal/professional goals.
* Gain experience at a unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact.
* Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
* Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in an open office environment.
* For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements.
* Room for growth is available.
* Must have at least one year experience teaching literacy.
* Develop daily engaging lesson plans aligned to specific learning objectives.
* Deliver relevant, engaging, and rigorous lessons utilizing a variety of instructional methods.
* Project palpable enthusiasm for reading in the classroom, and motivate students to do the work necessary to develop a positive relationship with books.
* Possess effective communication and organization skills.
* Knowledge of differentiated instructional practices and strategies.
* Previous curriculum development experience a plus.
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE RELATIVE EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING/TUTORING ANY GRADE FROM 3 THROUGH 12.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO LOCATION IN MARLBORO, NJ.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AT http://www.bgcme.org/job-application.html IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION AND SEND A RESUME AND COVER LETTER NO EXCEPTIONS. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS MUST ALSO BE SUBMITTED TO CHOSEN@BGCME.ORG, and applicants MUST visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization in preparation for an interview.
- Candidate MUST work proficiently with a great level of autonomy.
- Must be available for an interview this week and available to begin reviewing curriculum and lesson planning shortly thereafter.
- Must be assertive.
- Must have experience and demonstrated success in a professional setting.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
- Must have at least one year experience teaching grades 3-12.
- Must have a passion for youth and a heart to serve.
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program or be employed in education or relative field.
- Must be independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
- Must welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment in a deadline-oriented environment.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Event...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Grant...
- IMMEDIATE NEED: 4 Girls Who Code...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Human...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Creative Arts...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Research...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Site Manager
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Literacy...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant to...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Tutors...
- IMMEDIATE NEED: Girls Who Code...
- IMMEDIATE NEED: Girls Who Code...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Health Care...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Behavioral...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING:...