BGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities. We promote integrity and stewardship, and offer an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC employees who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization while also gaining experience in areas which are important to you.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
* Gain professional work experience, while also meeting personal/professional goals.
* Gain experience at a unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact.
* Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
* Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in an open office environment.
* For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements.
* Room for growth is available.
* Must have experience of social media and marketing concepts.
* Slice and optimize web images.
* Design within existing web content.
* Recruit, hire, and manage staff to assist with duties.
* Manage website content, developing brochures and other materials, press releases, planning events, external newsletters and other publications.
* Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge, increasing brand awareness and driving internet traffic to website.
* Perform the following duties as needed: blogging, SEO, social networking, word of mouth marketing, and internet marketing techniques to increase traffic.
* Conduct research to benefit company’s social media needs.
* Complete projects as a team, as well as individually. Must be dependable and reliable to work from home.
* Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Must have experience and demonstrated success in the Social Media field.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
- Must possess exceptional skills in presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Must have educational training in social media, web site design, and /or marketing.
- Must have a passion for youth and a heart to serve.
- Must be enrolled in a certificate program or Bachelor's Degree Program or employed in Communication, Technology, Public Affairs, Marketing or a similarly related field of study or must be able to demonstrate related knowledge.
- Must be independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
- Must welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment in a deadline-oriented environment.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Event...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Senior Grant...
- Girls Who Code Instructor -...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Human...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Creative Arts...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Research...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Site Manager
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SUMMER-...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: STEM...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Literacy...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant to...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Tutors...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Health Care...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING: Behavioral...
- IMMEDIATE OPENING:...